Constructed around 1924, this building originally served the Williams Manufacturing Company as their auto repair department. This building is an excellent example of a transportation-related structure that has retained its key, character-defining features over its history. In 2017, the building was purchased with the intent to rehabilitate the structure for use as an Alternative Dispute Resolution Center, the first of its kind in Middle Georgia. The 5-bay garage and original office portions of the structure were completely renovated for offices, conference, and mediation spaces. An addition was also constructed to extend the footprint of conference and office spaces, as well as create an employee entrance and breakroom. The project was certified by the National Park Service to receive Historic Tax Credits.
- Historic Macon Foundation – Excellence in Preservation Award
- The Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation – Excellence in Rehabilitation Award