The prominent 19th century Victorian building is located in the heart of historic downtown Macon. Built in 1884 for Macon’s first military unit, the Macon Volunteers, the 3-story building now houses professional office space, retail space, and an auditorium (ballroom) with stage, balcony, and vaulted ceiling spanned by Howe trusses.
The building exterior was completely restored. The interior renovation included the installation of an elevator, and all building systems were modernized within the fabric of the historic structure.
Walter Elliott Photography